Thursday, October 20, 2011

International Conference Call


Enda Kenny, with Min Michael Noonan take a conference call with Président de France and German Chancellor Angela Merkel....



Enda Kenny: Bonjour…bonjour…can you hear me Nick?


Sarkozy: Oui. Allez leprechaun…



Enda: Wait’ll I put more money in the phonebox. Bit tight here. Noonan, put the 20c in the slot. {‘Another one? Feck sake you’re going to bankrupt us’]



Merkel: ‘This vas supposed to start at 12.01. It is now 12.01:30.



Enda: Hold on you man-woman. These things never start on time. Anyway, what are we doing about this euro crisis?



Merkel: Vee must keep it going. Vee must keep de euro alive.



Sarkozy: C’est important pour la France d’avoir confiance, pas seulement ici…



Enda: Noonan he’s off. Get the dictionary. I think he said confiance. Look that one up. {Spell it..what word is that…with a k?...}
Come on baldy? I told you we shouldn’t have sacked the translator.




Merkel: Kenny snell! Sarkozy asked you a question.



Enda: emm…aah….well, I was consulting with my bald Minister for Finance. What was the question?




Sarkozy: Cochon! Que pensez vous de la probleme en Grece?



Enda: Tis a big one. There’s no denying that. I promise to discuss it at the Claremorris Town Council meeting this evening. We would be happy to send our economic experts to help Greece.



Merkel: Nein! Nein nein nein you embecile. Keep your monkeys away from de problem.



Sarkozy: Canard!



Enda: Gracias Nick. {Noonan: ‘I’m running out of coins Enda. You should wrap it up now. Quick. I’ve no 20c left’}



Nick, Angela, I’ll have to leave now. Important meeting. Text me.




Sarkozy / Merkel: nein cochon nein cochon nein cochon

No comments:

Post a Comment